Hey #eclipsemaniacs! Here you are some infos if you’re planning to see Eclipse on Royal Caribbean Port Canaveral/Cape Canaveral, Apr. 29th, 2023!
The Monsters of Rock Cruise will once again be rocking the high seas in 2023! Join us as we depart from Cape Canaveral, Florida on Saturday, April 29, 2023, for five days and nights of MOR decadence and debauchery!
Not only is it the most incredible onboard rock experience, but MOR guests will also enjoy TWO breathtaking Ports of Call… Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic and The Private Isle of Labadee. Our ship for 2023 is Royal Caribbean’s Mariner of the Seas, showcasing some of the finest music venues on the high seas! This exclusive cruise charter is a fantasy camp for hard-rockin’ music enthusiasts, with non-stop entertainment, activities and fun…the experience is over the top!
Your Monsters of Rock Cruise, includes the following:
- Roundtrip, 5-night Monsters of Rock Cruise from Cape Canaveral, Florida on Royal Caribbean’s incredible Mariner of the Seas!
- Two exciting ports of call – Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. and The Private Isle of Labadee
- All meals in the Main Dining Room, Buffet (includes regular coffee, tea, juices, non-carbonated beverages).
- Complimentary Access to Fitness Center, Pools, Jacuzzis, Decks/Deck Chairs, Casino, Disco/Night Club & More!
- All performances and events onboard (excluding any additional paid/ticketed events offered)
- Photo Experiences with MOST (not all) artists and bands. Our professional photographers will capture these images and they will be available for download free of charge 2-3 weeks after sailing at www.vipcruisephotos.com.*
- Other incredible Events & Activities…the action never stops!